Caribbean: Harvest Caye, Cozumel & Roatan
5 PORTS OF CALL
NCL offers excursions that you can book. I have also provided links to Viator which will provide you with information on other excursions that may be available.
|Cincinnati (CVG) to Miami (MIA)
|Transfer to Hilton Miami Downtown
|Things to Do in Miami
|Transfer to Miami Cruise Port
Time will be provided on check-in documents.
|Dock at Roatán, Bay Islands
|Depart Roatán, Bay Islands
|Dock at Harvest Caye, Belize
|Depart Harvest Caye, Belize
|Dock at Costa Maya, Mexico
|Depart Costa Maya, Mexico
|Dock at Cozumel, Mexico
|Depart Cozumel, Mexico
|Dock at Miami, Florida
Disembarkation Time set on 6/17/23
Things to Do
Check out this post for Airline Check In and Mobile App Links
Where can I see my flights, transfers, hotel, and cruise?
You will receive your flight information from the NCL Air Department which generally follow a “30 day out” policy for sending flight confirmations. It is an entirely different department from the cruise department, and each sends out their own documents rather than consolidating everything in one easy to read itinerary for you. Click here for details.
Please review all of your documents so that there aren’t any last-minute surprises!
Get To Know My NCL
New to cruising or to NCL?
Here is a page full of information.
What should I do if my flight is delayed and what happens if I miss my outbound flight?
If your flight is delayed on your day of sailing, please follow these guidelines:
- Advise your airline as soon as possible that you are a cruise guest sailing that day. They will do all they can to book alternative flights.
- Ask the airline to contact our emergency number 0208 834 9013 immediately and we will do our best to get you on board. If you miss your flight due to your own error, Norwegian Cruise Line will not cover any additional costs for rebooking.
- Please note that if you miss your outbound flight the airline may consider this a ‘no show’ and may also cancel the return flight. In such cases, any additional expenses for rebooking return flights will not be covered by Norwegian Cruise Line
- What Happens If My Flight Is Delayed And The Ship Sails Without Me?
- Get up to $500 toward additional accommodations, meals and catch-up transportation expenses if you are delayed due to inclement weather, strike, mechanical failure and other reasons as cited in the BookSafe Travel Protection Plan.
When are E-Docs available? Up to 21 days prior to departure.
All E-Docs will be available up to 21 days prior to departure, provided full payment has been received and Online Check-In has been completed. Make sure you bring a printed copy of your eDocs with you to the pier as they will serve as your boarding pass. It is important to download your eDocs ahead of time as they will become unavailable 72 hours prior to sailing. You or your travel professional will be notified via email when your eDocs are ready to be printed. Please reconfirm your flight details.
Online Check-In to eDocs… everything you need to do before your cruise.
Please watch this video.
Make sure you have the proper forms of identification needed for your cruise. Give yourself plenty of time to obtain or renew your passport, if necessary. In order to make the boarding process as simple as possible, we strongly encourage you to visit RoyalCaribbean.com/onlinecheckin to check in online and print your SetSail Pass no later than three days prior to your sail date. Additionally, guests should look into any visa requirements for their itinerary. Learn more about required travel documents.
FREE AT SEA
- Open Bar Selected
- Specialty Dining Selected
- Shore Excursions Included
- Wi Fi Included
- 2-For-1 Deposits Included
- FREE Airfare Included
- Depart: Cincinnati, (CVG)
- Flights are generally not set until within 45-30 days from departure.
INCLUDED TRAVEL EXTRAS
- Gov. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses
- Open Bar Gratuities
- Specialty Dining Gratuities
- Ground Transportation
- BOOKSAFE TRAVEL PROTECTION Standard Coverage
With BookSafe Standard Travel Protection you get:
Up to 100% cash-back reimbursement for covered cancellation causes, or future cruise credit certificates should your cancellation reason not qualify for reimbursement.
Coverage for lost, stolen, damaged or delayed luggage
Reimbursement of medical and medical evacuation expenses if you become ill or injured while traveling
For sailings embarking September 3, 2022 and beyond:
Guests ages twelve and over will be allowed to board unvaccinated. Unvaccinated guests age twelve and over will be required to show proof of a medically supervised negative PCR or Antigen test taken no more than 72 hours prior to embarkation.
For guests age 11 years or under, no additional protocols or testing requirements apply.
Local regulations may have different requirements to enter certain countries – make sure to check Travel Requirements by Country to understand country specific requirements. Guests may b coole denied boarding if all country specific requirements are not met.
Log on to ‘My NCL’ at www.ncl.com/login to make book excursions, activities and extras and to complete the online registration so you can save time at the pier and receive valuable pre-cruise information to prepare you for your best vacation ever.
Please email me if you have any questions.